Our attention has been drawn to some of the frequent questions asked by interested students who wish to apply for scholarships on Scholastica.
These insights will give you a direction on the process of scholarship application on Scholastica, to eliminate chances of errors in the future.
WHAT IS SCHOLASTICA?
Scholastica is your One Stop Scholarship application where one profile can be used to apply for multiple scholarships. This saves you the stress of having to upload your documents every time there is an ongoing application and keeps you updated on ongoing Scholarships.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go to scholastica.ng
- When the home page appears, on the extreme top right of the screen, click on “Register”
- Complete the REQUIRED fields to register for an account.
- Provide a valid email as your activation details will be sent there.
- You will see a notification on your screen that your registration has been completed successfully.
- You will be sent a mail to activate your account.
- Proceed to login to your account and upload all the necessary information and documents.
- You will see another message on the screen that your uploads were successful.
- If there is an ongoing scholarship application, proceed to home page, click on the desired scholarship.
- You will directed to the scholarship page. On the extreme top right of the screen, click on “Apply Now” to apply.
- You will get an email confirmation in your email account, you will also see it in your Scholastica account overview page and a copy is saved to your messages in your Scholastica Account.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I’M ELIGIBLE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP?
The eligibility criteria of each scholarship is clearly defined in the Requirements page of the scheme.You can click on the Requirements/Eligibility page to find out what makes you suitable to apply for the scheme. You can also contact us through our social media platforms for more details.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA OF A SCHOLARSHIP?
Ensure your profile is filled correctly and truthfully, you can also apply for other Scholarships that match your status.
DO I NEED MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT ON SCHOLASTICA?
NO, with one account you can apply for all scholarships. If you create more than one account, you will be automatically ineligible to receive any scholarship award. Your application will therefore not be considered.
THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL I GET AFTER APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP, DOES IT MEAN I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED?
No, this is just a notification that your profile has been included to the list of applicants interested in the scholarship. Further screening will be done on all applications. If you are shortlisted for the next screening stage, you would get another email or SMS notifying you as the case may be.
WHY WON 'T DRAGNET/SCHOLASTICA PAY MY SCHOLARSHIP ALLOWANCE?
Dragnet Solutions Ltd is the technology and screening partner for the various scholarships. Dragnet Solutions Ltd does not hold any funds on behalf of any of the companies and is not responsible to pay on behalf of any companies, except otherwise stated.