Complete the following test in 3 minutes. Read all the instructions before doing anything else.
- Get a sheet of paper
- Write your initials in the top right hand of the corner of the sheet
- Write the total of 3 + 16 + 32 + 64 in the comment box
- Underline instruction 1 above on your paper
- Write the name of your favourite football team at the top left of the paper
- Write down the number of vowels contained in your answer for number 4
- Draw three circles in the left hand margin
- Put a tick in each of the circles mentioned in 6
- Sign your signature at the foot of the page
- On the back of the page, divide 50 by 12.5
- When you get to this point in the test, stand up, then sit down and continue with the next item
- If you have carefully followed all these instructions, tell the trainer that you have
- On the reverse of this page, draw quickly what you think an upright bicycle looks like from the overhead
- Write down numbers 1-15 on your paper
- Take a picture of your answers in the above questions 5, 6, 7, 8, and 13. Send it to our Facebook inbox
- Check your answer to item 10, multiply it by 5 and write the result in the left hand margin opposite this item.
- In the space below your answer to No 15, write the 5th, 10th, 9th, and 20th letters of the alphabet
- If you think you are the first person to get this far, type “I’m in the lead” in the comment box below
- Draw a circle round the even digits you have already written down from 1 - 15
- Draw triangles inside the circles you have drawn in item 19
- Draw a circle around the number 15 wherever it occurs.
- Now that you have finished reading all the instructions, obey only 2 and 3
Posted by Scholastica Admin / Posted 3 years ago