The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF), invites applications from undergraduates Students from Ijesa origin, in Osun State for:
2014/2015 CAHF Annual Scholarship Award
Eligibility For The CAHF Scholarship Awards
- Applicants MUST be registered FULL- TIME undergraduate in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education.
- The candidate should be intelligent, brilliant and in great need of financial assistance for his/her academic pursuits.
Application MUST be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant's Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for the 2014/2015 semester/academic session.
- Newly admitted candidates should come with their letter of admission and School Certificate Result.
- Letter of confirmation/evidence of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students' Union (FISU).
- Letter from head of family compound in Ijesa land.
- New Applicants are to bring with them writing materials, 2 passport photographs and 2 files.
Method of Application
- Application in candidates' handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages), clearly stating Name of Institution, Current Level, Course of Study and likely date of completion of studies, must be submitted at the interview venue.
- The application should provide personal details such as functional email address, telephone number, family name/compound in Ijesa land, economic status of parents, and detailed reason(s) why the applicant believes he or she should be considered for the award.
- Applicants for the scholarship MUST have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above or its equivalent.
Note: Interview for all categories of applicants (new & old) comes up on 'September 5th, 2015' at: Ijebu-Jesa Gammar School, Ijebu-Jesa. Registration/Accreditation is between 9am and 10am.
For more information Contact:
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF),
No 26 Burma Road,
P.O. Box 725,