Are you a graduate from a host community of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited? Do you want to study at postgraduate level in a UK university?
Applications are now open for the ELANO INVESTMENT LIMITED POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME for graduates from the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited.
The postgraduate scholarship scheme is managed by the British Council on behalf of Elano Investment Limited and will support postgraduate degree study at selected universities in the UK in the academic year 2015/16. It is targeted specifically at graduates from the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited.
The scheme aims to support indigenes of the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Ltd in their ambitions to develop the required skills to become future leaders of industry. It is designed to provide a platform for further development to individuals who are committed to the development of their local communities and interested in making a real contribution to their local environment and country at large.
WHAT THE SCHOLARSHIP COVERS
This is a fully funded scholarship and it will cover the following:
- Scholar flights to and from the UK
- Monthly scholar maintenance fees for the duration of the scholarship
- Full Course Tuition Fees
- Visa application fees
Postgraduate degree study in the following subject areas is supported:
- Business - Engineering - Environment - IT - Law - Public Health
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Completed a first degree with a minimum 2.2 (second class lower degree)
- Have completed their NYSC by 1 October 2015
- Be under 30 years old on 1 October 2015
- Be indigenes of one of the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited, by which their father must be from one of the communities.
- Provide the names and contact details of two community leaders in the Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals host communities who will be their referees.
- Be in possession of a valid international passport by 1 July 2015.
- Application platform opens on Monday, 13th July 2015 and closes on Wednesday, 29th July 2015.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.